[opencms-dev] Static export problems

vinodh.kumar at wipro.com vinodh.kumar at wipro.com
Thu Feb 23 14:26:42 CET 2006

Hi,

We are also facing the problem. While exporting the htmls or jsps, in
publish window it is giving 302 or 404 error. But rest of the files
pdf,images are exported.
Here are our configuration:
Opencms 6.0.2
Weblogic 8.1 sp5
MSSQL server 2000

1)I have created the site under sites/default and I was trying to Static
export from sites/default in Legacy Administration.
2)I have set the export proprty to true for my site folder under
sites/default. Not all the individual resources.
3)I have included my site folder in regex node of
opencms-importexport.xml
   (I tried to export by giving only one html in regx node in
opencms-importexport.xml. At that time it is giving the
   following error: ( 1 / 1 ) Exporting /sites/default/test/index.html
... Skipped  )
3)I am using the default static export class
CmsOnDemandStaticExportHandler which is mentioned in
opencms-importexport.xml.

Please help me on this since it is a big issue for us also.

Best Regards,
Vinodh.
Phone:30691961