[opencms-dev] Static export problems

Corsin Camichel cocaman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:35:12 CET 2006

Hi guys

Try this:

<resourcestorender>
                <regex>/sites/.*</regex>
                <regex>/system/galleries/.*</regex>
                <regex>/system/modules/.*/resources/.*</regex>
                <regex>/system/modules/.*/elements/.*</regex>
                <regex>/system/modules/.*/elements/css/.*</regex>
                <regex>/system/workplace/.*</regex>
            </resourcestorender>

in opencms-importexport.xml

and check that <staticexport enabled="true"> is set to true

HTH

Regards

//Corsin

On 2/23/06, vinodh.kumar at wipro.com <vinodh.kumar at wipro.com> wrote:

> We are also facing the same problem....
> Yes.....we have restarted the server after every change in xml and
> system folders....
>
> Best Regards,
> Vinodh.
> Phone:30691961