[opencms-dev] Static export problems

Hari Hari.Subramanian at jvolution.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 16:23:41 CET 2006

Hi,

This is our static export configuration.  We have the site "jvolution"
under /sites/jvolution/.  Here export is set to true and for folders
within the site set "Inherit true from /" using Secure/Export from the
drop down when you click on a folder.  And also export the dependencies
i.e. /system/modules/com.jvolution etc

staticexport enabled="true">

<staticexporthandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExpor
tHandler</staticexporthandler>

                        <exportpath>C:\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\hari</exportpath> (we use tomcat)

<defaultpropertyvalue>true</defaultpropertyvalue>

                        <defaultsuffixes>

                                    <suffix key=".jpg"/>

                                    <suffix key=".gif"/>

                                    <suffix key=".png"/>

                                    <suffix key=".doc"/>

                                    <suffix key=".xls"/>

                                    <suffix key=".ppt"/>

                                    <suffix key=".pdf"/>

                                    <suffix key=".txt"/>

                                    <suffix key=".css"/>

                                    <suffix key=".zip"/>

                                    <suffix key=".swf"/>

                        </defaultsuffixes>

                        <rendersettings>

<rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}/Trace2web</rfs-prefix>

<vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>

<userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>

<exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8093${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
(Use  8093 as the port)

<plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>

                                    <testresource
uri="/system/shared/page.dtd"/>

                                    <resourcestorender>

<regex>/sites/jvolution/.*</regex>

<regex>/sites/jvolutionDEV/.*</regex>

<regex>/system/galleries/.*</regex>

<regex>/system/modules/com.jvolution.Jvolution/.*</regex> ( module that
runs the site)

                                    </resourcestorender>

                        </rendersettings>

            </staticexport>