[opencms-dev] simple class recompilation question[Scanned]

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Feb 24 13:11:06 CET 2006

I guess for safety's sake you might also want to place it in its equivalent
jar file so that you're sure the right version is always going to be picked
up; otherwise you're relying on the relative order of entries in the
classpath - and although that may be OK, it isn't under your control.

Jon

  _____