[opencms-dev] Re: Direct edit

mahesh babu ksmaheshbabu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 18:06:47 CET 2006

Hi thomas,

Thanks for your input. I need some more details. I got
confused.

Where to add this code.

P means project id or name. If it is offline how to
mention there.

And also i am not able to debug how it is tracking
offline and online login. When I tried to login from
homepage it is calling index.jsp from sites/default.
But if I login to workplace it is calling
system/login. So it tried to change in template
login_element.jsp. But always it shows project as
null.

Can you help me out.

Thanks
Mahesh