[opencms-dev] help with contentload: show only files with a property configured

Villani Marcello marcello.villani at netikos.com
Tue Feb 28 11:36:21 CET 2006

Hi all,

Another question... I hope this will have an answer!

I have an XML content that sets a property. How can I show only contents
that have that property configured?

The contentload tag doesn't allow me to specify any filter...

I tried with something like this:

java.util.List list =
cms.getCmsObject().readResourcesWithProperty("/news","Provincia",provinc
ia);

for (int i=0, n=list.size(); i < n; i++){

  org.opencms.file.CmsResource res =
(org.opencms.file.CmsResource)list.get(i);

  elenco += res.getName()+"<br>";

 }

But I am not able to get all the properties and the content....

Any help?

THANKS A LOT!

Marcello