[opencms-dev] Re: Direct edit

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Mar 1 00:40:20 CET 2006

Dear Mahesh,

You need to create your own JSP page with a login form.

When the form is submitted, you roughly need to:
- create a cmsJspActionElement, as described in the alcacon scriptlet docu
- do cmsJspActionElement.getCmsObject() to get the cms object and then
you should be able to call
   cmsObject.loginUser(...)
- for redirects I don't remember the code.

All methods and objects I mentioned are documented in the Alcacon
documentation which comes with every opencms installation

Hope that helps,
Regards
Christian

P.S. please don't expect other people to write complete code for you.