[opencms-dev] Integration with struts.

Mirko Calvaresi m.calvaresi at opent.it
Wed Feb 22 18:22:21 CET 2006

Hello, I've successfully developed an application that interfaces OpenCms by
Struts.
The application logs the user into the workspace and manage the
administration of the content type.
Now i want to Create a new Reourse and recreate the editor but without
loggin into the workspace enviroment.
I' ve seen  that all these features are managed by org.opencms.workspace.*
but these classes can be used only under "opencms" servlett space.
Is there a class that for a given resource, gives back the editor with the
appropriate widgets?