[opencms-dev] FW: Static export publishing of"anchor" linksfailsin 6.0.0

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Mar 1 12:54:42 CET 2006

apoorv.durga at wipro.com wrote:
> This works if the links are in template.
>
> What we are facing is a slightly different problem. Let's say there's a
> page created using the rich text editor called faq.html. This has number
> of items, each pointing to an anchor tag on another page called
> details.html. These pages are create by content editors using the rich
> text editors and they link from one page to another using the lonk and
> anchor buttons  found on the toolbar of the editor.
>
> Now when we do a static publish, opencms is unable to resolve anchor
> links that point to an anchor on another page. For example if the links
> are:
>
> Page1.html
> ===========

> The first link is resolved properly in the static export as it is a link
> to anchor on same page whereas the second link which points to another
> page is resolved to dynamic site and not to static site. If I remove the
> "#anchor" from second link, it also gets resolved properly.

How do these pages get into the system?
If you create an xmlpage, then I had the impression, that it works and
that the link part and the anchor part of a hyperlink are identified and
stored correctly in the xmlpage.
So the question is:
- how do your pages come into the system?
- how does the source code of your xmlpage look like

Christian