[opencms-dev] Creation of a new content type in 6.2 question

Guggenberger,Wilhelm Wilhelm.Guggenberger at drei.com
Thu Mar 2 08:17:01 CET 2006

Hi !

I am a beginner in opencms and I use 6.2 beta version.

I have read some docu and searched in internet sites to get a step
by step manual for creation of a new content type.

I have found manuals which says I only need to create a *.xsd file.
I have done this, but I couldn`t find the new type in the select box for
struct content.

Is there anywhere in the internet a step by step manual ?
Where should I create the *.xsd file. In a module ? In which directory
???

Thanks
Willi