[opencms-dev] Text formatting

Paco López fjavier.lopez at juntadeandalucia.es
Thu Mar 2 10:06:33 CET 2006

Hello.

The  website of the institution at which I work,
is based in OpenCms. In every department of the
institution there is a responsible person who is
in charge of publishing the information generated
by his/her department. I am the responsible of
mine and I have to publish periodically, news,
events, documnets...  When I log into the system,
I am guided by a set of templates that I complete
in order to publish the item (that later is
validated by the webmaster and published in the website).

The trouble I have is that when I complete some
of the fields, I need to put some text in bold or
italics add bullets ar change the font size, but
there is no way in the template to do it. I have
tried to use raw html tags but they dissapear
when the item is published. I have asked my
webmaster but he says it is impossible to do such thing.

I think that OpenCms is a very capable CMS but
this lack is very annoying to me. Is there any way to format the text?

Thanks.

Paco López.