[opencms-dev] Question about CmsScheduledJob

Tosi, Joel JTosi at cme.com
Thu Mar 2 21:43:16 CET 2006

Hello all,

            So here is my issue.  I wrote a class that implements
I_CmsScheduledJob.  It compiles fine and I place the jar file in the lib
directory.  I restarted OpenCms and then I go to schedule the job.  The
first screen is fine where I enter the class name, etc.  No problems
there.  With the second screen for parameters, I don't enter anything.
When I click OK then, I get this error:

Could not schedule job "Test" for class
"com.cme.util.cm.CMEContentPublisherJob".

 I'm sure I'm missing something really dumb here.  Any insight would be
much appreciated.  There is also nothing in the log files except:

02 Mar 2006 14:37:45,320  WARN [s.scheduler.CmsScheduleManager: 432]
Could not schedule job "Test" for class
"com.cme.util.cm.CMEContentPublisherJob".

We are running OpenCms 6.0.2 on Linux / Tomcat / Oracle 9i.

Thanks,

Joel