[opencms-dev] PhotoAlbum on Opencms 6.0.4

Ivan Codarin ivan.codarin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 16:01:00 CET 2006

Dear All,
I wanna know if it is possible to integrate the photoalbum module
(released within Opencms 6.2beta) on the Opencms 6.0.4.
I tried to export the module from the 6.2beta and install on the 6.0.4
but when I try to open the page album.html in
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.photoalbum/pages/  I get an error
regarding a non-existent class:

CmsImageScaler (that would have to be in org.opencms.loader...).
I saw that class in the opencms.jar but I cannot find the sourcecode in
the CVS repository (this sounds very strange)...

Thank you
Ivan