[opencms-dev] PhotoAlbum on Opencms 6.0.4

Codarin Ivan ivan.codarin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:19:14 CET 2006

Dears,
I managed this problem, now I have the photoalbum running on Opencms
6.04 copying some .class/jar files from 6.2beta to 6.0.4.

But I don't have the source code for the classes that, for example, are
responsible for the resizing of the images.... the resizes done by
default is not so well (it seem not to be proportional-width and height
on the thumbnails are not scaled well)...

Ivan