[opencms-dev] what goes in the "Edit Controlcode" ?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Mar 6 09:14:01 CET 2006

I have some weird effects with Javascript. During examining
the failing page I found that I had lots of FORM related control code
in that section (Edit controlcode) and I never could see where the
javascript goes.

I remember that I saw the javascript code with the old editor
but since I installed the FCK-editor I don't see the
javascript code any longer in the source edit window.

When I click on "Edit Controlcode" then the old - primitive version (
with the save+exit, save and quit buttons) - is being used.

I suspect that this editor has the same sensitivity about touching
and messing my javascript code.

How can I debug this?