[opencms-dev] DateLastModified -problem

Sami Honkonen sami.honkonen at ri.fi
Tue Mar 7 10:18:25 CET 2006

I was writing an OpenCmsTestCase for an application when I ran into a
problem with the last modified date of a file.

I create a file and set it's last modified date. Then I read the same
file and check it's last modified date, but it hasn't changed.

I wrote a unit test to illustrate the problem. You can see it at
http://pastebin.com/588514
Can someone tell me how it's possible that the unit test fails?

I didn't want to add this to Bugzilla since this seems like something
that has to work and therefore it's probably just some simple mistake
that I've overlooked. If you notice it, let me know.

--
Sami Honkonen
Reaktor Innovations Oy, http://www.ri.fi
sami.honkonen at ri.fi