[opencms-dev] Apache and mod_proxy workplace not working

Møller, Casper R. (CRM) CRM at maxygen.dk
Wed Mar 8 12:58:47 CET 2006

How can I do that ? I know nothing about Apache.

//Casper

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email (or any attachment thereto) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments thereto.