[opencms-dev] 'Guests' group and 'Guest' user

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Mar 8 17:27:03 CET 2006

If I deactivate the Guests group and (just to be sure) the Guest user, and
even if I explicitly deny the Guest user 'read' and 'view' privileges on a
folder, I can still browse anonymously (without logging on) through the
whole online project and the folder I configured.  Can anyone tell me why
this is?

Better still, it would be great if there were any documentation out there
about the OpenCms security model - for example, whether it's 'deny then
allow' or the other way round.

Jon