[opencms-dev] where to use cms:link and what is the fault here?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Mar 8 20:31:02 CET 2006

Chris -

I know the documentation implies you can use relative URLs like yours, but
maybe the <link> tag isn't flexible enough to cope with syntax like ../.
Have you tried making the link contents absolute?

You should be able to use <link></link> anywhere you point to a resource
managed by your OpenCms installation.

Jon