[opencms-dev] javascript

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Mar 10 08:39:38 CET 2006

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 09:42:41PM +0100, Christian Steinert wrote:
> Christoph Kukulies wrote:
> >//-->
> ></script>
> >

> I am only guessing, but it looks very much  as if it is connected with
> the online editing feature, isn't it?
>
> Christian

Yes, I found that out meanwhile that this page has an "editable" tag
switched on.

I only wondered why that code appeared twice or several times.

Could have been that I cut/pasted it in my included javascript.js
and it came in that way. Just wanna be sure that OpenCms does not
include this code by itself several times (with every "editable" feature
in a page).