[opencms-dev] FW: Staticexport publishing of"anchor" linksfailsin6.0.0

shishank.mathur at wipro.com shishank.mathur at wipro.com
Fri Mar 10 11:36:10 CET 2006

Hi Christian,

By source Code I mean how it will display in the WYSIWYG editor (while
in view source mode).

In Control code mode, the link is stored as

       <link name="link2" type="A" internal="true">
           <target><![CDATA[/sites/default/test.html]]></target>
           <anchor><![CDATA[edp]]></anchor>
         </link>

While the place where the link comes is shown as :

<A href="{link2}"><font color="#0000ff" style="COLOR:
rgb(0,102,0)"  >Test Anchor</font></a>

We have basically imported the content from a site by copying the
content across in WYSIWYG editor and making necessary change for links.

I am using OpenCMS 6.0.2 on Weblogic 8.1 SP5 and SQL server.

Thanks.

BR,
Shishank
http://www.pcmspace.com

> Here is part of the page where we facing anchor issue
>
> Source Code :
>
> <A href="/1/2/test.html#edp"><font color="#0000ff" style="COLOR:
> rgb(0,102,0)"  >Test Anchor</font></a>.
>

> Control Code:
>
>         <link name="link2" type="A" internal="true">
>           <target><![CDATA[/sites/default/test.html]]></target>
>           <anchor><![CDATA[edp]]></anchor>
>         </link>
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> Shishank
> http://www.pcmspace.com

Dear Shishank

sorry for taking so long to reply.
The sourcecode- as far as understand it, should rather look like this:

<A href="{link0}"><font color="#0000ff" style="COLOR:
rgb(0,102,0)"  >Test Anchor</font></a>

did you yourself import this code into the system?
If you imported or created this code with one of the normal opencms
tools and if you use 6.04 - the newest stable version, then you should
create a bug report

Christian