[opencms-dev] Import data from external source

Cloves Carneiro Jr. CCarneiro at EXTEND.COM
Fri Mar 10 18:30:07 CET 2006

Hi

I've been using OpenCMS for the last few weeks, but I have a question that I couldn't answer by looking at the available documents.
I have a list of products in an external database that I want to import into OpenCMS, I've already created product xml content. There are hundreds of products, and I'd have to import them in a daily basis to keep up with changes. What would be the best approach to get that data into OpenCMS?

Thx

Cloves Carneiro Jr
Software Engineer
ExtendMedia Inc