[opencms-dev] Upload PDF

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Mar 11 22:41:54 CET 2006

mahesh babu wrote:
> I am not able to upload pdf of 1mb. IS there any
> restriction and how can i overcome that.

- please check your config, if you have set a limitation for uploads (I
think this setting is in opencms.propoerties); also your servlet engine
could have some restriction
- In opencms 5 there was also a general restriction and big file upload
was generally impossible, no matter how much was allowed

You can import big files by using the file system synchronization of
opencms. Configure a filesystem directory syncronization for one of your
directories and then copy your files into that real filesystem folder
and trigger the synchronization

That's the only thing I know
Maybe someone knows more?

Christian