[opencms-dev] Internal Link Validation on 6.2 Beta

King, Dennis DKing at netopia.com
Mon Mar 13 23:00:31 CET 2006

Hi Alkacon/OpenCMS,

I can't get the Link Valiation to work in the 6.2 beta. I have an
intentionally broken link; I deleted a file I had previously linked to.
I'm logged in as the administrator. Internal Link Validation has no
options to select a folder and does not find the broken link. Perhaps
there are instructions online somewhere on how to use this function that
I haven't found?

Thanks,

Dennis

PS: I'm trying to keep my questions to a minimum, sorry for the flurry.