[opencms-dev] Adding an administration Point

Paul Weibert weibert_paul at web.de
Tue Mar 14 18:47:06 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm new to development under OpenCms.

For my Diplom-Work i have to develop a new Module for OpenCms.

I use the version 6_0_4 and I have there problems to adding an Administratin Point (so that the icon fo the new
module is displayed in the administration view).

I have tryed to use the "module management" and the "legacy module management", but it does not work.

Cann anybody help me, what steps I have to do.

Thank you,

Paul