[opencms-dev] opencms 6 | where to put class files

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Mar 15 10:16:54 CET 2006

Panos - you (and Christian) may well be right.  But the reason I stuff
things directly in the server's filesystem during development is because I
have an automated Eclipse/Ant script which builds the whole app, FTPs it to
my server then kicks off a local script to copy files over.  When Java
classes or JSPs have changed and I want to try out the new versions, it
takes one mouse click and about 30 seconds to make them availalbe, which is
a whole lot better than having to faff around publishing things.  Of course,
I have to use the 'full' approach once things are stable.

Jon

  _____