[opencms-dev] Static Export Speed in Version 6

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Mar 16 16:28:53 CET 2006

Dear Michael

thank you for pointing that out.

Yes it is possible to define more fine-grained export sets and thereby use some dependency information. This mechanism did not come to my mind and should be considered, esp. if the site is very big.

But afaik you cannot control it from your Java template code, which would allow to define complex dependencies easily and precisely. This was what I was trying to point out.

Regards
Christian