[opencms-dev] template creation

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Mar 16 16:51:32 CET 2006

Priyanka -

The <cms:editable> tag is used only within the <head>...</head> section of
the HTML output, because it causes useful Javascript functions and CSS rules
to be included there.

Later on in the <body>...</body> section, you can use other tags from the
OpenCms taglib to render content which is editable: for example,
<cms:include> (to include elements of an associated JSP template),
<cms:contentload .... editable="true"> (to load in matching content) and
<cms:contentshow (to show an element of the loaded content) - .

Jon

  _____