[opencms-dev] RE: writing a file as a guest

Brabenetz, Harald harald.brabenetz at bearingpoint.com
Fri Mar 17 12:39:31 CET 2006

Hi,

I would do the following:

Create a Module-Action (org.opencms.module.A_CmsModuleAction) and implement the Funktion
#initialize(CmsObject adminCms, CmsConfigurationManager configurationManager, CmsModule module);

This function will be called on startup of the Web-Application (before anyone can login).
So you can get an own instance of the Admin-CmsObject.

1. store this adminCms-Objact as
	privat static CmsObject adminCms;

2. implement a function like:

	public static void writeVisitorLogEntry(....) //maybe synchronized ?
	{
		//use the adminCms to write the File
	}

I hope it can help you.
I also hope that the implementation is correct :-).

Harald