[opencms-dev] getting the locale of a page within <% %>

Panos Kavalagios Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com
Fri Mar 17 13:28:18 CET 2006

    This is by far the best answer for your question and forget my
approach which was more taglib oriented. Just in case you do not need
current page's locale and you would like to retrieve the nagation
element's locale, call the getLocale method directly:

<%= navElement.getLocale() %>

where navElement is a CmsJspNavElement.

Regards,
Panos