[opencms-dev] news module "expiration date" field

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Sat Mar 18 15:41:36 CET 2006

Hello,

I am using OpenCms 6.0 templateone “News” module in my website.
Everything works fine in editing and displaying news list and details,
however I found that when the expiration date of a news article (say
news_0003.html)  has passed the news is still listed in the page and if
you click on it you get a message that the resource in not available. I
was expecting that expiration date meant that after it has passed the
news is no more listed at all: has anybody any hint on this subject?

Regards to all,

Domenico De Seta

17/03/2006