[opencms-dev] LDAP integration with 6.X

Hossfeld, Felix Felix.Hossfeld at bonprix.net
Tue Mar 21 10:43:08 CET 2006

Hello!

I'm also interested in this project. I have experience developing JAAS-Modules. It is a good and flexible framework and I would like to dvelop a module which also to use a JAAS context for authentication and authorization. Using this approach we could use alsmost any source of credentials to authenticate against.

The main problem I see is mapping the more general roles from a JAAS module to the special semantics of OpenCMS - like the unique user identifier. Has anybody a good idea how to do this?

Regards

Felix Hoßfeld