[opencms-dev] does the flexcache speed up static export?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Mar 21 12:02:06 CET 2006

Dear all,

I have a site with some templates. Some of the template operations are
quite expensive, but they need to be done only once per site and could
be cached.
I am roughly familiar with all the options for the cache property so
that should be possible to accomplish with caching.

But now my actual question: Does anyone know if the cache is also used
for static export?
It would probably make a tremendous difference, if it would, but I need
to restructure my templates quite in order for this to work.
Therefore my question: does anyone know anything about this?

Any answers are appreciated, because I would not like to put in so much
work and then find out that it was wasted.

Thanks and Greetings
Christian