[opencms-dev] unable to logon..as admin

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Mar 21 12:06:29 CET 2006

Priyanka Shah schrieb:
> hi,
>
> I am unable to logon even as admin.It had been running,till i had an
> error,when i tried to move the system folder.Pls help.How do i resolve it.
>
> There was a problem i had been facin with the permissions..i had
> created a few users under grps with project managers as their parent
> grp.I was unable to access the root directory with the other user
> logins apart from admin.Had my modules stored in the system folder
> which i tried to shift,this resulted  in an error.
Hi

did you move the "/system" folder in the opencms workplace? If you did
that, then you have probably destroyed the workplace, because the
workplace "lives" in that folder.

If you have precious resources in the system, you can export them with
the opencms shell.
Its directly in the WEB-INF directory of opencms.

You can use it to export your opencms files into a zip file which you
can then import into a working system again.

Regards
Christian