[opencms-dev] trouble with streaming

Siegfried Puchbauer siegfried.puchbauer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:20:26 CET 2006

I encountered the same problem some time ago with 6.0.2

My solution was to do smth like this in the beginning of the jsp (template
or standalone jsp):

response = CmsFlexController.getController(request).getTopResponse();

After doing this you have the the Top Response object in your jsp, which
will allow you to stream. The wrapped Response Objects in OpenCms get
Buffered anyway, I think.

Be carefull with includes ... they probably won't work.

hth

On 3/21/06, Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Has anyone tried out streaming with opencms 6.0.4?
>
> I have:
> - a site, consisting of HTML pages (resource type "xmlpage")
> - JSP templates that are assigned to these pages
>
> I have set the fileproperty streaming=true
> for the folder with all my pages and also for the folder with all my
> templates.
>
> It doesn't seem to make any difference - I watch the cms log grow and
> only after the response has been completed on the server side, my
> browser seems to get some content.
> Is there anything more I need to do?
> Did it actually work for anyone of you?
>
> Thanx