[opencms-dev] opencms-oswf and opencms-ldap have been registered in sourceforge.net.

Shi Jinghai shijh at langhua.cn
Tue Mar 21 13:37:37 CET 2006

Hi list,

I have registered two projects in sourceforge.net, one is opencms-oswf,
another is opencms-ldap.

Opencms-oswf is on the integration of osworkflow and opencms, you can get
the source code through svn or download our module. This project's homepage
is http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-oswf.

Opencms-ldap is to integrate ldap and opencms loosely. It's in planning
state now. I will try to post an alpha release before this May. This
project's homepage is http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-ldap/. The
release of this project will be tested on OpenLDAP, IBM Tivoli Directory
Server and MS Active Directory.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.