[opencms-dev] How to protect a folder in opencms 6.0.x ?

GASSIMBE Hamidou gassimbe at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 21 21:00:11 CET 2006

How to protect a folder in opencms 6.0.x ?
  I try to give permission to some folder on opencms 6. (the way to give permission is different in opencms 5).

  After given permission (the permission is given to Administrator), and after publish folder, a password is not ask me when i try to access to the folder files, Why ? In opencms 5, to protect some folder i use this way.

  Can you explain how to protect folder in opencms 6 by give permission to it, like in opencms 5.

  Can i import folder in opencms 5 to opencms 6 whith the same permissions ?
  Can i import the users that i have created in opencms 5 to opencms 6