[opencms-dev] Problem during editing and it affects searching the content

mahesh babu ksmaheshbabu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 04:28:40 CET 2006

Hi anybody can help me out in this problem.

After i enter in to the workplace if do right click
and say edit page and do edit and publish. In that
case i can search the content.

If i clicked on the resource directly without right
click it opens in IE and then click on the edit button
which opens in editor after i save. I am not able to
see the publish button active. It doesnt checkout when
i do like this. how can we correct this problem.
Because of this i am not able to search the content
because it is not indexed unless i publish. If i go to
online project and come back it shows the publish
button.
How to refresh automatically.

thanks
mahesh