[opencms-dev] getting paths of all siblings

Panos Kavalagios Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com
Wed Mar 22 09:36:19 CET 2006

Hi Christoph,

    CmsObject provides the requested method:

* java.util.List     readSiblings(java.lang.String resourcename,
CmsResourceFilter filter)
*
getCmsObject method of CmsJspBean or CmsJspActionElement returns the
CmsObject.

Regards,
Panos

Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:
> I could not find any method in org.opencms.jsp get to the siblings of
> a page. Where else could I look? Is it burried in the VFS. Couldn't
> find anything in org.opencms.file either.
>
> Help, please.
>
> --
> Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies (at) rwth-aachen.de

Panagiotis Th. Kavalagios
Electrical & Computer Engineer
European Dynamics S.A.
Athens, Hellas