[opencms-dev] odbc connection exclusivity

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Wed Mar 22 11:15:41 CET 2006

Jon -

I don't know much about the OpenCms end, but it feels odd that it would ask
for exclusive access.  Are you sure the problem isn't at the Access end?

I'd first try getting into the ODBC Control Panel thing and ensuring that
the properties of the ODBC DSN concerned are set appropriately.  You could
also make sure that it isn't something in system.mdw which is causing the
problem - I guess by temporarily removing security constraints.

Jon

  _____