[opencms-dev] documentation

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:25:58 CET 2006

Matt Butcher has two new books on OpenCms version 6 due fo release
soon. Hopefully he can confirm that ETA on that.

The doc supplied is well written and covers most of the topics it
chooses to cover, but there is so much more that needs to be
documented.

I've started my own little Wiki to fill some of the gaps in the doc:
http://cms.galway.net:8080/OpenCmsWiki/

Joe.