[opencms-dev] New mime-types for 6.2.0 release

Tosi, Joel JTosi at cme.com
Wed Mar 22 16:32:01 CET 2006

Hello Alex,
	We have added the following:

pot=application/vnd.ms-powerpoint
dot=application/msword

Thanks,
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Alexander Kandzior
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:27 AM
To: 'The OpenCms mailing list'
Subject: [opencms-dev] New mime-types for 6.2.0 release

Hi all,

recently there was a thread here regarding Google earth mime-types
missing
from the org.opencms.loader/mimetypes.properties file.

Yes, I know this should be configurable throught the Admin GUI
(optimally
with speech input), but until we have that:

Which additional mime types should be included in the core distribution?

I currently have the following additions:

ico=image/x-icon
kmz=application/vnd.google-earth.kmz
kml=application/vnd.google-earth.kml+xml

Any other mapping that should be included by default?

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior