[opencms-dev] New mime-types for 6.2.0 release

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 16:36:40 CET 2006

Just playing with OSWorkflow module and it needs

jnlp=application/x-java-jnlp-file

How about adding that in core and we could reduce one step from the module
OSWorkflow module installation process ? ;D

Regards,

Olli

P.S. Alex: I tried to publish RSS module on OpenCms website couple of weeks
ago and this does not show in the list. Is this still in your internal
review or has my submission got lost somewhere?