[opencms-dev] Ghost explorer entries

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Thu Mar 23 09:52:16 CET 2006

Hello,

After deleting most of the optional modules and folders that are installed
with a OpenCms 6.0.3 full installatin (documentation, examples, etc)
everything is fine, except that three elements remain in the /sites/default
folder:

- demopages
- modulesdemo
- xmlcontentdemo

They were of type "microsite" before the deletion, but are now of type
"plain", and are greyed out.

Clicking on their icon has no efect (no menu display), so no "Delete" or
"Properties" functions are available, and clicking on their name shows a
shown again.

This is strange, because we've deleted the optional packages before and
everything went away.

Can someone figure out what's happening with these elements, and tell me how
I get rid of them?

Thanks,

Pere