[opencms-dev] Installing on JBoss - "WAR not unpacked"

François-Léonard Gilbert gilbertf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:16:57 CET 2006

I am currently installing OpenCms 6.2 beta on a SLES platform with
JBoss and I have a strange problem:  the installer insists that the
WAR is not unpacked.

As some of you know, to have a functionnal install on JBoss, it is
essential that the war file be manually unpacked before the setup
procedure.  I am doing just that in an "Opencms.war" directory and on
the "components test" page there is still the "WAR file NOT unpacked"
error.

What gives?