[opencms-dev] How to restore my workplace

Dong, Roland Roland_Dong at parade.com
Thu Mar 23 17:46:25 CET 2006

While following Sebastian's tutorial HowTo: Get rid of the
/OpenCms/OpenCms-prefex..., my workplace got screwed.  I basically got
errors everywhere in the workplace. An example of the error is

------------------------------------
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource
from path
"/system/workplace/views/undefined/system/workplace/commons/displayresou
rce.jsp".
	at
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.createException(CmsVfsR
esourceNotFoundException.java:78)

This may have happened when I edited /system/workplace/views/top_fs.jsp
when try to set

This.servpath="<%=OpenCms.getStaticExportManager().getVfsPrefix()%>";

Now I can not go back to edit that file again because of the error.  Is
there a way to fix this?

Thanks,

Roland