[opencms-dev] unable to logon..as admin

Manoj Kumar Konakalla konakalla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:28:37 CET 2006

Hi Priyanka,

As per my knowledge, to access system folders, user should belong to either
administrators group or a group which inherits administrators group.

You can create one group which will inherit administrators group and disable
permissions (read/write) for all other folders for that user. So this user
will be able to modify only the folder which you want him to do.

Regards
Manoj