[opencms-dev] catch the resource modified event

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Fri Mar 24 11:52:03 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to catch tht event when a certain xml content file is changed
(i.e. saved) in the VFS.
I'm using the I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_RESOURCE_MODIFIED event but this
fires
also when the xmlcontent is opened (but not yet changed) in the xml
content editor.
I think I undertand this behavior since probably the last accessed or so
property is changed but
I would be interested in having an event that is fired only when an
xmlcontent is actually saved.
Is this possible? Or how can I check in my event listener if a resource
content is changed and not only a
property?

Thanks,
Andras.