[opencms-dev] FCKEditor with IE7

Jason Trump jason.trump at brulant.com
Mon Mar 27 01:25:06 CEST 2006

I expect there might be a problem with the User-Agent header... OpenCms
selects which editor to display based on the value of the User-Agent
header sent by the browser.  Do you know what the User-Agent string is
for IE7?  I haven't played with it at all myself.  Is it possible to set
IE7 in "IE6 Compatibility Mode" or something like that?  Or otherwise
specify a different user agent string?