[opencms-dev] Re: galleries content display problem

Panos Kavalagios Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com
Mon Mar 27 09:36:09 CEST 2006

Recks,

    You have also to re-export your site. Export configuration changes
do not apply automatically. Be sure you have set the "*export*" property
of all your files to "*true*". *Touch* all of them and issue the *static
export* procedure.

Regards,
Panos

Recks Yu wrote:

> ate: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:56:48 +0200
> From: Panos Kavalagios <Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com
> <mailto:Panagiotis.Kavalagios at eurodyn.com>>
> Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] galleries content display problem
> <mailto:opencms-dev at opencms.org>>
>
> Hi Recks,
>
>    Have a look in your opencms-importexport.xml file:
>
> $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/config/opencms-importexport.xml
>
> and change the following tag to true:
>
> <userelativelinks>true</userelativelinks>
>
> It may solve your problem.
>
>    If this is not the case, ensure that you have enable exporting on
> your galleries/pics folder. Set export to true, touch -> publish ->
> export to make it available.
>
> Regards,
> Panos
>
> hi,Panos,I just set <userelativelinks>true</userelativelinks> to
> true,restart Tomcat, the problem hasn't been fixed.It is strange.

Panagiotis Th. Kavalagios
Electrical & Computer Engineer
European Dynamics S.A.
Athens, Hellas